Welcome to the Disney Parks Podcast Show #34 for the week of January 30, 2013!
We have a GREAT show for you this week as Tony and Parkhopper John talk about all the amazing news and rumors throughout the Disney World a book reviewfor this week and learn the Top 5 Things We Did Not Know about the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage!
So sit back and enjoy this week’s Disney Parks Podcast!
February Merchandise Events You Will Love at Disney Parks Disneyland Resort
- February 2: Meet miniaturist Robert Olszewski from 9–11 a.m. at the Disneyana Shop in Disneyland park as we celebrate the release of the Main Street Electrical Parade “To Honor America” sculpture.
- February 2–3: Artisan M. Andonia is back, with some of the newest releases in her collection. See her from 1–4 p.m. at WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District.
- February 9: Be there for the launch of the HARVEYS for Disney Couture Good vs. Evil Princess Seatbeltbag Collection along with Dana and Melanie Harvey from 11 a.m.–1 p.m. at Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District.
Walt Disney World Resort
- February 1: Meet Disney Design Group Artist Patty Landing from 5–7 p.m. at Disney’s Pin Traders in Downtown Disney Marketplace for the release of the second 2013 Poster Series pin and Vinylmation, as well as the 2013 calendar.
- February 9–10: Robert Olszewski is back for the release of “The Plaza Restaurant ~ Plaza Ice Cream Parlor” sculpture, first at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park, February 9 (10 a.m.–noon and 3–5 p.m.) and then February 10 at Art of Disney in the Downtown Disney Marketplace (noon–2 p.m. and 4–6 p.m.).
- February 9–10: Jewelry Designer Petra Azar is making a special appearance at Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace, both days from 10 a.m.–10 p.m., as we debut Symbols of Love from the Studio Petra Azar collection.
- February 9–17: The Sweetheart Collection debuts at Once Upon a Toy in the Downtown Disney Marketplace.
- February 13–18: Renowned international artist Larry Dotson will be at the Art of Disney in the Downtown Disney Marketplace, throughout the week during store hours.
- February 15–17: Duncan® Yo-Yo Professionals will show you the strings as they perform fun and amazing Yo-Yo tricks at Once Upon A Toy in Downtown Disney Marketplace.
- February 19–24: David E. Doss will appear to debut some of his newest works at Art of Disney in the Downtown Disney Marketplace.